third party control
Third party control is an independent external audit that allows to prove compliance with private standards or procedures specific to companies.
Third party control is exercised:
- or at the request of customers,
- or in the context of a referencing of companies,
- either as part of a supplier evaluation system,
- or at the request of the company to give confidence to its customers or to consumers.
This activity is carried out in a non-accredited framework in compliance with procedures resulting from the general quality system which respect the ethics of the auditing and control standards.
A specific trademark identifies this activity, it can be used by customers who wish to.
We now enjoy a strong reputation in the following ways:
- Potatoes: NF V 25-111 and NF V 25-112
- Cereals: CSA / GTP repository, private repository of good production and storage practices
- Straw and corn cereals: Production charts IRTAC - ARVALIS - Institut du Végétal
- Endives: audit hygiene and traceability
- Fruit and vegetable packaging center: audit hygiene and traceability