Quality and environmental management systems
Certification of quality and environmental management systems according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (Concerns in particular the groups "Terr'Avenir", "EDT Perspective" and individual farms)
Purpose and context of the service
Standards, initially defining organizationnal and management requirementsfor the industry, they now concernanu typeof activity and have international recognition.
Built around a framework linked to the general organization of the company (quality, policy,organization chart, function sheet, procedures,registrations), they must demonstrate :
- Consideration of customer requirements (ISO 9001).
- Taking into account environnemental impacts (pollution risks, consumption of imputs and energy, risk of erosion, etc.).
A policy is defined and means are implemented (availability of resources, training...).
This is part of a process of continous improvement (management review, internal audits, treatment of nonconformities).
Certification is required for :
- Demonstrate a good organization of the company to potential clients and customers (ex: better access to tenders for public procurement).
- Communication of good environnement practices.
- Direct Customer Requirement.
- Lower audit pressure for many processes (CSA/GTP, Qualimat, 2BSvs...) and less administrative pressure for ICPE.
- Harmonize the organization of a multi-site company (subsidiaries, merger...)
Who is involved in this service?
Any business for any type of business.
OCACIA certifies associations of farms, agricultural and public works companies, management and accounting centers, individual farms.
An annual monitoring audit is carried out, followed by audit of renewal before the certificate expires.
The operator contacts OCACIA, transmits the intelligence documents. After verification that the audit is feasible (the company's field of activity in particular), the company receives an estimate and then an intervention contract.
Following the audit, the auditor issues an audit report and spreadsheets. The operator has one month to propose corrective actions.
The file is presented in the System Certification Commitee which decides on the certification for a period of 3 years.
Content and delivry
The audit is perfomed by an authorized auditor (s) (2yeras of experience, 40h specific training, 20 days of system audit).
Empowement is given by field of activity (agriculture, accouting, chemical industry, etc). The auditor determines the audit plan and sends it to the auditee and performs the on-site audit.
Example for ISO 14001 audits :
- General organization of the associaton :
- Political quality
- Conditions of entry into the association
- Performance indicators and continious improvement
- On-site audit of a business sample :
- Environmental analysis and regulatory oversight
- Action plan
- Emergency situations
- Management of personnel and resources
- Continious improvement
- Documentary system
- Implementation on the ground
Individual companies : all of the above.
The duration of the audit depends on the size of the compny and its level of complexity. It lasts from 1to 10 days (the longest audits are often done by 2 auditors).